Thank you for visiting the Team Kaiju website https://www.kaiju.gg (together with the sub-pages thereof and other webpages of Team Kaiju linked therein, the “Site”)! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
What information do we collect?
If you contact us or subscribe for our newsletters, we will collect your name and e-mail address and other information you decide to provide us as part of your communication. More Information.
How will we use your information?
If you contact us, we use your e-mail address to get in touch with you. If you register for our newsletters, they are sent to the e-mail address you provide. More Information.
Who do we share your information with?
Where do we process your information?
The servers are located in United States. Your information can be accessed from outside of where you live by our employees based in the United States and Canada and around the globe. More Information.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We only retain your personal information (i) for so long as you are a subscriber of our newsletter; (ii) in relation to personal information shared with us as part of an inquiry, for six months after the relevant inquiry from your side; (iii) in relation to cookies, for a default two years or until you clear them, unless we are otherwise required to retain information to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations. More Information.
How can I exercise my rights over my information?
Depending on where you are, you may have certain rights with respect to your information, such as rights of access, to receive a copy of your data, or to delete your data or restrict or object to our processing of your data. More Information.
How to get in touch with us
How will we notify you of changes?
Data Controller: Proxima Beta Pte. Limited | Email: email@example.com
EU Representative: Proxima Beta Europe B.V. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Representative: Image Frame Investment (UK) Limited Email: email@example.com
Serbia Representative: Karanovic & Partners o.a.d. Beograd | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turkey Data Controller Representative: Özdağıstanli Ekici Avukatlık Ortaklığı | Email: email@example.com (Özdağıstanli Ekici Avukatlık Ortaklığı is our data controller representative and its authority is limited to the authorities stipulated under the Law on Protection of Personal Data w. no 6698. Özdağıstanli Ekici Avukatlık Ortaklığı is not authorised for any other matters, such as bans, investigations, civil or criminal complaints.)
Korea Representative: Kite Bird Korea Yuhan Hoesa | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Team Kaiju Website!
This Site has been developed by Proxima Beta Pte. Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
For the purpose of data protection laws, the data controller of your personal information in relation to the Site is Proxima Beta Pte. Limited, which is a Singaporean company within our corporate group. The registered address of Proxima Beta Pte. Limited is 10 Anson Road, #21-07 International Plaza Singapore (079903). Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
Our representative in the EU for the purpose of EU data protection laws is Proxima Beta Europe B.V., which is a Dutch company within our corporate group. The registered address of Proxima Beta Europe B.V. is Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082 MA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our representative in the EU can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our representatives for data protection purposes in certain jurisdictions are as follows:
Proxima Beta Europe B.V.
Gustav Mahlerplein 2, 1082 MA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Image Frame Investment (UK) Limited
Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11 - 12 St. James's Square, London, SW1Y 4LB, United Kingdom
Kite Bird Korea Yuhan Hoesa
25F, 55, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul (Taepyeongro 2-ga), Korea
Karanovic & Partners o.a.d. Beograd Resavska 23, Belgrade, 11000, Serbia
Özdağıstanli Ekici Avukatlık Ortaklığı
Varyap Meridian Grand Tower ABlok Al Zambak Sok No: 2 K: 32 D. 270 Ataşehir Istanbul Turkey
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information. You can contact us anytime at email@example.com
1. The Types of Personal Information We Use
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it. If you would like to know more about specific types of data and how we use that data, please see the section entitled “How We Use Your Personal Information” below.
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we use:
• Newsletter information: If you subscribe for our newsletters, we will collect your name and e-mail address.
• Contact information: If you contact us, we will collect your e-mail address and other information you decide to provide us as part of your communication.
For more information about our Cookies policy, click here.
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 years old (“Children”). Children must not access the Site for any purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children for any purpose. If you believe that we have personal information of a Child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete such information.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
This section provides more detail on the types of personal information we collect from you, and why. For users who live in the United Kingdom, the European Economic Area, Switzerland, Thailand, Brazil or Turkey (“Relevant Jurisdiction”), it also identifies the legal basis under which we process your data.
Information you provide to us (either directly or through a third party):
Name and E-mail address
If you subscribe to our newsletters, we use this information to send our newsletters and promotion information to you, including updates on the latest game developments, job listings, and other information about our team is up to.
Legal Basis ( only relevant if you are located in a Relevant Jurisdiction) We use this information with your consent.
• E-mail address
• Any other information you decide to provide us as part of your communication
If you contact us, we use this information to get in touch with you and to respond to your question, issue or request, as applicable.
Legal Basis ( only relevant if you are located in a Relevant Jurisdiction) Necessary to respond to you reaching out and to perform any contract with you.
Functional Cookies and Google Analytics Cookies
When you access the Site, some cookies are necessary to enable to Site functionality. Additional Google Analytics cookies are placed, with your consent, to learn about behaviour of users on the Site and optimise their experience.
Legal Basis ( only relevant if you are located in a Relevant Jurisdiction) Consent and, for those cookies that are indispensable in running the Site, necessary to provide the Site’s services to you.
5. How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
The servers which process the personal information you share with Team Kaiju are located in the United States and operated by Amazon Web Services. In addition, your information can be accessed from outside of where you live by our support, engineering and other teams around the world, including across the United States and Canada.
Only where necessary will we share your personal information with third parties. Situations where this occur are:
• Third parties such as Amazon Web Services that provide services in support of the Site or its features. All companies providing services for us are prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than providing us with their services.
• Regulators, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies, and other third parties for safety, security, or compliance with the law. There are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information about you to authorities, such as to comply with a legal obligation or processes, enforce our terms, address issues relating to security or fraud, or protect our users. These disclosures may be made with or without your consent, and with or without notice, in compliance with the terms of valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We are usually prohibited from notifying you of any such disclosures by the terms of the legal process. We may seek your consent to disclose information in response to a governmental entity’s request when that governmental entity has not provided the required subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also disclose your information to:
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
• A third party that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business. We may also disclose your information to third parties if we either: (a) sell, transfer, merge, consolidate or re-organise any part(s) of our business, or merge with, acquire or form a joint venture with, any other business, in which case we may disclose your data to any prospective buyer, new owner, or other third party involved in such change to our business; or (b) sell or transfer any of our assets, in which case the information we hold about you may be sold as part of those assets and may be transferred to any prospective buyer, new owner, or other third party involved in such sale or transfer.
6. The Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information no matter where it is stored. We have our own information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption. For the security of the Site, we are we are leveraging third party Webflow’s infrastructure to ensure data security, further explained by Webflow here.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement and maintain reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted via the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
7. Data Retention
We do not keep your data for longer than is necessary unless we are required to do so under law. For further details on how long we keep your data, please refer to the time periods set out below.
Retained for the duration you remain subscribed to our newsletter and deleted within 30 days from receipt of your request to unsubscribe.
Stored for a default of six months and deleted within 30 days from receipt of your request.
Google Analytics Cookies
Stored by default for two years, but you are able to remove them earlier from your browser as desired.
If we are required to retain your information beyond the retention periods set out above, for example to comply with applicable laws, we will store it separately from other types of personal information.
8. Your Rights
Some jurisdictions’ laws grant specific rights to users of the Site, which are set out in this section.
This section entitled “Your Rights” applies to users that are located in the Relevant Jurisdictions. If you are located in a territory outside a Relevant Jurisdiction, you may have other rights which apply. Certain rights are set out in the section Supplemental Terms – Jurisdiction-Specific below.
The sub-sections entitled “Access”, “Correction”, and “Erasure” also apply to users that are located in Canada.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, depending on where you are located. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances (as set out in more detail below). To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you, how we use it, and who we share it with. You can access the personal information you have made available as part of your account by logging into your account. If you believe we hold any other personal information about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to receive a copy of certain personal information we process about you. This comprises any personal information we process on the basis of your consent or pursuant to our contract with you, as described above in the section “How We Use Your Personal Information”. You have the right to receive this information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transfer that personal information to another party, with certain exceptions. We will provide further information to you about this if you make such a request.
If you wish for us to transfer such personal information to a third party, please ensure you detail that party in your request. Note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with personal information if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (for example, where providing the personal information we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
You have the right to correct any of your personal information we hold that is inaccurate. If you believe we hold any personal information about you and that information is inaccurate, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to retain personal information if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (for example, for the defence of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal information, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection laws for us to do so (for example, for the defence of legal claims or for another’s protection). As above, where we agree to stop processing the personal information, we will try to tell any third party to whom we have disclosed the relevant personal information so that they can stop processing it too.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information. We will consider your request in other circumstances as detailed below by contacting us at email@example.com.
To the extent provided by applicable laws and regulations, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us for certain processing activities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where consent is required to process your personal information, if you do not consent to the processing or if you withdraw your consent we may not be able to deliver the expected service.
We may from time to time send you announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (for example, for security, privacy or Site administration-related communication). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
9. Contact & Complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection authority in the country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
Except as otherwise prescribed by law, in the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the
SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS – JURISDICTION-SPECIFIC
Some jurisdictions’ laws contain additional terms for visitors of the Site, which are set out in this section.
This section applies to California residents covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
Over the past 12 months, we have collected and disclosed the following categories of personal information from or about you or your device:
• Identifiers, such as name, IP address and email address. This information is collected directly from you and your device.
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the services of the Site and provide contact services.
• To improve our services, including the functionality of the Site.
• To address and remediate technical issues and bugs.
We disclose personal information to the following types of entities:
• Other companies within our corporate group who process your personal information in order to operate the Site.
• Other companies that provide services on our behalf in support of the Site and who are prohibited by contract from retaining, using, or disclosing personal information for any purpose other than for providing their services to us.
• Regulators, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies.
• Entities that acquire all or substantially all of our business.
In the past 12 months, we have not sold Personal Information of California residents within the meaning of “sold” in the CCPA.
Rights under the CCPA:
If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
• Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- the categories of personal information about you that we collected;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- the purpose for collecting personal information about you;
- the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed personal information about you and the categories of personal information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the personal information about you; and
- the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you;
• Request we delete personal information we collected from you, unless CCPA recognises an exception; and
• Be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights including providing a different level or quality of services or denying goods or services to you when you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
We aim to fulfil all verified requests within 45 days pursuant to the CCPA. If necessary, extensions for an additional 45 days will be accompanied by an explanation for the delay.
How to Exercise Your Rights
You may exercise your rights, if any, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are located in Canada and wish to obtain written information about our policies and practices with respect to our service providers located outside Canada, you may contact us at email@example.com. Our privacy experts who monitor this email address are also able to answer any questions users may have about the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal information by our service providers.